


So this is a blog. What a great way to keep everyone up to date with everything we are doing. Now having three busy kids doesn't always give me much free time to play around with this kind of stuff but my goal is to try and post at least once a week. The kids are growing so fast that I wouldn't want you to miss a thing!!! I have a new digital camera and am having a great time taking pictures. It is so cool to be able to snap away and not worry about using up rolls and rolls of film. (also very handy for scrapbooking, my favorite passtime!)
I took the kids to the optometrist today and as I guessed, Avery needs glasses. She has been doing this squinty thing with her left eye and as it turns out she can barely see any thing out of it. I have talked up the glasses thing lately and she is really excited to get hers. She was disappointed that she couldn't take them home today. I hope she will always be excited about glasses because it will be a life long issue. Delaney has good vision but may require glasses for eye strain as she gets further along in school. Anyways, I am going to try and add some pictures so if they show up here I have succeeded.
1 comment:
You'll find blogging is a load of fun. I've bookmarked you!
Angella
Post a Comment