Let's try this again. I spent 40min last night creating this post and when I went to publish Blogger decided it couldn't. Maybe it had something to do with the fact I was blogging on work time, usually a no no. Oh well, Here goes again:
1. I am a working mom.
2. I love my job as an RN.
3. I get to see babies born on a regular basis.
4. Witnessing the miracle of birth never gets old.
5. I especially love being with couples that I know.
6. I have been very lucky to be working when most of the blogger
girls have had their babies.
7. Even if I didn't have to work I think I would pick up a few shifts.
8. I believe working makes me a better mom.
9. I appreciate my kids more when I am not working.
10.I honestly believe being a SAHM is way harder than going to work!
11.Never would I ever imagined that I would be the mom of 3 beautiful girls.
12.I can't believe I have a child who is almost 8.
13.Delaney Faith is my oldest.
14.Her middle name is after Faith Hill, is that hokey?
15.She is blonde, smart, and beautiful.
16.I am in trouble when she hits the teen years.
17.Avery Grace is 5 and is very mature for her young age.
18.She is my cuddler.
19.My second baby is in kindergarten.
20.Where does the time go.
21.Brooklyn Hope is 2 1/2.
22.She is so sweet and I am enjoying our 1 on 1 time.
23.I am daily amazed at how smart and funny she is.
24.No, we will not try for a boy!
25.I have a boy, my husband Steve.
26.I think that is all the testosterone I can handle.
27.We have been together since I was 17.
28.Married for 9 yrs.
29.Yes, we lived together before marriage.
30.Would I do that again, no.
31.I hope the girls get married first.
32.Steve is a great husband and father.
33.He loves his girls.
34.Even if we were guaranteed to have a boy he doesn't want any more kids.
35.He is sure we would have a girl.
36.Steve loves wood working.
37.He is very particular in his work, therefore it takes forever to build something.
38.On that note, everything comes out beautiful.
39.I am not very patient with this.
40.It makes him crazy.
41.I love to be in control.
42.I don't wear the "pants" in the family.
43.I wish I did.
44.I believe that being on time is being 10 min early.
45.I panic if I think I am going to be late.
46.I get annoyed when people are late.
47.I am dependable.
48.It bothers me when people aren't.
49.I am pretty organized although I am not much into lists.
50.I am half way through, yeh.
51.I struggle to be a good mom.
52.I don't always feel that I am.
53.I have days when I just can't cope.
54.I wish I had more patience.
55.I tell my kids daily how much they are loved.
56.I hope they know how much.
57.I started to feel old this year.
58.I will be 34 the 5th of December.
59.I am 7-10yrs older than alot of the bloggers I read.
60.I love blogging.
61.I wish writing came easy to me.
62.I tend to comment on blogs of people I don't know.
63.Yes, I am an internet stalker.
64.I love scrapbooking.
65.Cardmaking is my new hobby.
66.In June I bought a digital SLR.
67.Love it!
68.Would love it even more if I could use it to it's full potential.
69.I desperately need a photography course.
70.I am pretty picky when it comes to my photos.
71.Some say too much so.
72.Black and whites are my favorite.
73.I love black coffee from Tim Horton's.
74.I go to Timmy's at least once a day, maybe more.
75.They should have a coffee only drive thru.
76.I wish I had a sister.
77.I was blessed with my best friend Anita.
78.Most people think we are sisters anyways.
79.We both have 3 kids, all the same ages.
80.Anita was there when Brooklyn was born.
81.I was there when Amy was born.
82.Our families love to camp together and do so twice a year.
83.Bear Creek is our favorite yearly spot.
84.I have recently lost 10lbs.
85.I have to watch what I eat all the time.
86.I have always struggled with my weight.
87.I pray my kids won't have to.
88.I started at the gym last Sept.
89.I could then do 2 min on the elliptical trainer.
90.I now can do 35-40.
91.I amaze myself sometimes.
92.I can also now run 5.5km.
93.Steve bought me an iPod so I could run without getting bored.
94.I love music.
95.I listen to mostly country and contemporary christian.
96.Avalon and Nicole Nordeman are my current favorites.
97.Brooklyn won't let me listen to anything but veggie tales in the van.
98.I usually give in to prevent the screaming.
99.I love to sing.
100.I am actually not that bad at it!
Wow, I could continue but will spare you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Wow!! what a great deal of info!! I knew most of it already...and you are my "sister"...in all the ways that matter!! Love you!
I'm SO glad you were my nurse
You're only 2 years older than Karen and I
I loved your list!!
HI heidi- I actually read the whole thing. I learned alot about you. I love your daughters middle names. I am turning 32 on Dec. 6th, so happy birthday to both of us. I may do my own list soon when I find the time.
I love the girls' middle names. And way to go on the exercise ~ you're inspiring!
Hi Heidi. I love your list. I have heard that you are the greatest RN out there and so maybe in about 5 years when Brad and I consider having kids, you'll be around to comfort me through the pain, as Brad will ahve already passed out from the sight of anything to do with a baby coming out of me. I got to hang out with Delaney in Sunday school today. She was darling. But you already know that.. :)
I agree with Lisa, love the girls' middle names.
And, you really are the best nurse -- you are in my memories of that day when Sarah was born.
And, 2 years isn't that much!
I should really comment sooner, everyone steals what I have to say! :)
Awesome list! I wish you could have been MY nurse when Lauren came (sniff, sniff).
I finally got to read your list. I sure miss spending time with you. I do remember you when I was having Vayda and now we are good friends. You are a great nurse and a fantastic mom and friend. You have a beautiful family and you take awesome pics. Some more things to add to your list. Talk to you soon.
Loved the list, Heidi! I am so glad you were my nurse when Avelyn was born. Steve kept on singing your praises for days to come about how you were so good and confident and capable.
Good for you for building up your cardio. I should really follow your example. :)
I love that your children's middle names are Faith, Hope and Grace. Beautiful!! My daughter's middle name is Ashley...after Ashley Judd. Hee! Hee!
Thanks for commenting on my blog! Glad it is being read. You have a beautiful family and I am jealous of your job. If I was more patient I would go back to school to do exactly that.
Leanna
Post a Comment