Saturday, October 28, 2006

For the second time







Steve,the girls and I made yet another trip to Peach orchard to try again at family photos. Last week they were a tad blurry so this time I was determined to get crystal clear pics. They are much better than last week. I figured out how to use the self timer on my camera so most of these were taken after a countdown.

7 comments:

Poetsch Family said...

Very nice photos. I missed the fall. We went right into winter. We got atleast 6 inches of snow today. It looked so nice and sunny there. It was a blizzard today.

K said...

The pictures look super. The colors are actually alot crisper in these photos. Nice job!

Jen said...

The family picture is beautiful!

Vicki said...

Lookin' good. I wish we could get pictures like that with a self timer. WOW!

Anonymous said...

I thought I commented already...but great photos!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the photos! You are a picture perfect family. :)

Heather said...

Hi... I just linked here from Cristys blog she said you were the best nurse so I thought I would check it out. Then I scrolled down and saw you like new readers to comment so... Hi I'm a friend of Amandas and beautiful family!