Friday, October 13, 2006
I amaze myself!
I just have to post that I, for the first time ever in my life just got back from a run. A 5.5km run to be exact! Thanks to my new iPod for keeping me going. It is so much easier when you don't hear each breath, or feet as they hit the pavement. I amaze myself! Not only that but if I can keep this up maybe I will be in awesome shape by next bathing suit season.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Good for you, Heidi! Whenever I take up running I gain weight as I compensate for miles ran with cookies eaten. :)
That's great!!! I can't wait to be able to do things (exercise) to get rid of these baby pounds. 2 more weeks and I should get the okay. I only have about 6lbs to pre-preg weight so I want to get on that!!!
Awesome. You go girl. It is so amazing what music can do for a person. Keep motivated. You should post some of the cards you made.
Good for you! I'm impressed!
I miss running - my knees couldn't take it anymore. Maybe one day I'll be able to join you :)
Post a Comment