Friday, October 13, 2006

Happy Fall!









Another beautiful autumn day is here and the girls and I figured we might as well take full advantage and head to the park. I also had other motives like taking some much needed new pictures. As you may have noticed this blog has been lacking in the picture department, mostly because it has been so long since I had my camera out. Delaney is at school but Avery and Brooklyn had fun playing at the park and collecting some leaves. In case you happen to notice, Brooklyn is wearing 2 different pairs of pants thanks to a pee accident half way through our park play. Avery was so happy I actually had an extra pair of pants or else it would have been homeward bound much too early.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pics, still waiting to see Delaney's new room. And Steve very thoughtful.

Anonymous said...

Great shots! Super nurse, AND super photographer!

:)

Poetsch Family said...

Those are fantastic pictures of the girls. I can't wait to show my girls in the morning. Have a good weekend.

Kelly said...

I can't believe how much older the girls are looking. I can't believe that Bronwyn is a month old and I notice such a difference in her already.

karen said...

Great pictures Heidi!

Very nice. :)

Lisa said...

I can't believe how much Brooklyn's grown! Steve did a fantastic job on the room too.