





It has been a busy 3 weeks with lots of working but last weekend we went down to Peach Orchard campground to do our annual family photos with the Berekoff's. I was so excited as this year I had my digital SLR and a tripod so the pictures had to turn out awesome....WRONG! I literally suck at photography, or group photos anyways. I couldn't believe how bad they turned out. Getting the proper lighting was hard as the sun was out and there were lots of shadows, but I realize now how desperately I need a photography course! Reading books on the subject just aren't enough. I guess I can always just shoot on auto. I did run into a photography friend of mine the other day and she gave me some insight as to why my pics were all so blurry. Here are a few anyways. I am hoping maybe to get back there this weekend to try again. Wish me luck.
5 comments:
Hi heidi! thanks for the comment- the colors in your photos are great. Dont you love fall pictures! Thanks for the scrapbooking invite- I just may take you up on that. Memories and more has some great new paper (well, new to me) and it is that time of year again to break out the supplies!
I like the pics. I think they turned out great. Don't be so hard on yourself. You are an awesome photographer, with a very nice camera. I sure miss you guys. Hope you have a great weekend.
I think you are a great photographer! I'd like to take a course too :)
Those pictures are really good!
Sign me up for the course with you!
Your pictures are great. You are WAY too hard on yourself. You're all so good looking:) Also, I stick to what I have always said. Brooklyn is a little mini you!!
Post a Comment