Friday, October 13, 2006

Just because I want to know!!!

Recently I installed a stat counter on my blog and to my surprise I do get lots of hits from people I don't even know. If you are like me and link through everyone's links I imagine you visit alot of blogs of friends,friends friends. I get a few comments, usually from people I know, but I now know there are others in cyberspace reading the very boring details of our crazy life. I have started to comment on strangers blogs and I encourage you to do the same. I want to know where you are from.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess I'm one of those who find a friend and then look under their friends and just browse around when I'm bored and when my friends aren't writing!! I'm Sarah, a SAHM...I live in Calgary...2 boys, awesome hubby. Come visit my site when you're bored!!

Kim said...

Hi Heidi;

I was checking out Anita's blog and clicked on yours...it is amazing how blogging makes the world so much smaller! I love your pictures of your girls.

Kim

Robyn said...

Hi Heidi! I was just reading Angella's birth story and clicked on the link but I think I've read your site before too. You've got a gorgeous family :)

karen said...

Hello --

I'm one of your stalkers -- I should comment more often! :)

Elizabeth said...

from Kamloops, friend of Christy, I've been here before, but like Robyn was reading Angella's birth story...

Anonymous said...

Since you asked... Mississauga, Ontario. Angella's sister Mel is married to my nephew Jamie or James to everyone out West. I check Mel's blog to see if she has posted any new pics and on somedays click on the links. I reached your site through Angella's. You all have really cute kids. It's fun to do a little walk down memory lane. Our kids are almost grown up. But in a parent's mind do they really ever grow up? Blogs do make the world seem a smaller place. Take care. Anne Marie