Thursday, October 12, 2006
A surprise for ME
As some of you know yesterday Steve and I celebrated our ninth wedding anniversary. It wasn't much of a celebration though as we both worked and after work I stayed for a staff meeting. Arriving home exhausted at 8:45pm didn't leave much room for a celebration. I did though come home to a gift which was quite a surprise. I have started running in the evenings again and since Anita has been so busy with work and renos I have been going alone. The running itself is going well but it is so boring after about 25 min that I have been heading home. I complained to Steve that if I had music maybe I could run for longer. That brings me to my present, an iPod nano!!! I was blown away. Not only had I wanted one but Steve took it upon himself to be thoughtful and get one for me. (maybe this means I need to be running more). I have spent part of the day playing around on the computer, looking up songs, and just trying to figure it out. If anyone has info on other sites for music other than itunes let me know. I now need to get a case. The source has pink cases on sale this week for 50%off so that is where I am going this afternoon. Thanks Steve for thinking of me and for being such a great husband and dad. Nine married years and 16 years together, can you believe it??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hi heidi_
Good for you! First, happy anniversary. Second- way to go with the running. I love running but cant go any longer than about 40 minutes and have to really pace myself. It does make you feel good though. The only other site I know is yahoo music. What a good husband you have. Bye!
I didn't even wish you Happy Anniversary this morning when we talked. So Happy Anniversary. You will enjoy running so much more while listening to music. Hope you have fun at your card making night tonight. I wish I could have joined you. Talk to you soon.
I like using Itunes by the way.
Sweet music!
:)
Post a Comment