Friday, October 27, 2006
She "Wiggles"
Brooklyn has discovered the "Wiggles" and she absolutely loves to wiggle. In case you don't know who the Wiggles are, they are a group of 4 guys from Australia who sing and dance to their signature songs. Kids seem drawn to them. As I sit here I can hear Brooklyn singing and when I peek at her she is dancing away. I have to be sure she doesn't see me or she stops and gets very embarrased. I remember when Avery loved the Wiggles and I never minded her watching it whenever as there was no way you could just sit and watch. The songs are catchy and I find myself starting to "wiggle" too. (Don't let that image burn in your head). Anyways, the kids love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh man, I just finally escaped the wiggles. Kayla loved them so much...her third birthday party was a WIGGLES party. Seriously, just the mention of them has all thier songs running through my head..Dorothy the Dinosaur, Toot toot chugga chugga...ahhh!(I have many a DVD and CD if you want, but it doesn't sound like you are in need).
I wish tessa could sing and dance with brooklyn. Only 1 1/2 months to go.
Oh yes, we know the Wiggles. Fortunately we have had a break from them the last little while, but I'm sure they'll be back!
Post a Comment