It was so nice to see Avery and Brooklyn playing so nicely and actually having fun together that I had to pull the camera out of the dusty case and snap some pictures. My blog has been severly lacking lately and will be surprised if anyone still reads it. Well, I know Jolanda does because last night she kindly reminded me that I needed to update it! Anyways, back to the girls. Avery loves Brooklyn, and Brooklyn loves Avery, but I have to say that out of the 3, these two don't always see eye to eye! Very similar in personality, neither one likes to give in and not get their way. Whether it is about which movie to watch or toy to play with there are battles. I feel so sad for Avery sometimes because as much as she wants to help Brooklyn with things, or cuddle with her, or even play, Brooklyn doesn't always let her. (She let's Delaney do anything which really upsets Avery). Some days are better than others, and today is one of them. They were having so much fun rolling around on the floor together as you can see by these pictures. They are not the clearest pictures. I still haven't perfected the art of freezing motion!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looks like fun. Can;t wait for our girls to play together.
Awww!
Post a Comment