
Just a few short days ago reality finally hit me, I was soon to be the mom of an 8 yr old. Well, today it happened, Delaney turned 8!!! Reality is a scary thing and I have chosen to deny it lately. I am 34yrs old ( I remember when my mom was only 28), I have three beautiful girls that have been entrusted into my not always so capeable care, and life is passing me by at warp speed! Slow down will ya! Yes, my firstborn baby girl is now 8. 7 was a great age and I am hoping that 8 will be even better. Gone were the tantrums that came with ages 2, 3, and 4 and in its place was this mostly pleasant young girl who I could talk with, laugh with, and do stuff with. I love that we have so much in common(scrapbooking,reading, and shopping). I am so proud of the girl Delaney is becoming. She is kind, loving, and proving to be a leader among her peers. She is a great role model for her two little sisters who look up to and adore her. We are so excited to see what the next year holds for you Delaney. We love you so much and are so very proud of the beautiful young lady you are becoming! Happy 8th Birthday Sweetheart!
7 comments:
I can't believe we both have 8 year olds!! I am so glad that our families can grow together... and you are a very capable mother!! (Maybe not a great speller...but we still love you!!) Happy Birthday Delaney...thanks for letting us all join in your party!!
Love the Berekoff's
Happy Birthday Delaney. Wow I can't believe she is 8 already. Vayda will be 7 this year, yikes, time is flying by. Can't wait to spend time with you guys. See you at the end of the month.
Wow! Time does fly doesn't it. Hope Delaney had a great birthday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Delaney!!
Happy Birthday! Just wait until she is 13 and you are saying- "I cannot believe I have a 13 year old".
She sure looks like Steve in the last photo!
Have a great day-
ps= the cupcakes look awesome.
Happy Birthday Delaney! Hope your year being 8 is fantastic!
Look at that Hair!! Beautiful! I know what you mean about them growing up and enjoying each year and watching what they become.. You have a lot to be proud of!
Post a Comment