Friday, March 02, 2007

I wanna be a cowgirl!






Last night the girls, and Steve attended "twin night" at the church as part of their girls club. Every year, one of their nights is reserved as a dad and daughter night. This year's theme was a western night. Steve came across these cool pink cowboy hats for the girls that they just loved. As you all probably have figured out by now, our house has ALOT of pink! I found pink bandanas at the dollar store so here you have our two pink cowgirls. All of the girls and their dads learned some line dancing and I heard through the grape vine that they all did awesome and were such good sports. It is so special for dads to get this time with their girls. I know that it mean't so much to Delaney and Avery. They are so proud of their daddy, and I have to say, he is pretty good and getting involved, even if it means line dancing!

6 comments:

K said...

So cute. I can just hear Achy Breaky Heart playing in the background. Did Steve have to dress like them also? Just kidding.

Anonymous said...

I love it! They look so sweet!

Kelly said...

I would love to see Steve line dancing! Hopefully he can keep the beat better than Aaron can.

Poetsch Family said...

They look so cute and beautiful. So special that they get to spend time with just their dad. Our girls love that as well.

Anonymous said...

Pink, pink, everywhere! What a great photo op!

Vicki said...

The girls look great. They make such adorable cowgirls! I can relate to all the pink in the house, and I know how special daddy time is, too! Daddy/Daughter time is so important!