This long weekend has been a busy one. Steve and I have both been off which has been nice. He has done some yard work in our never ending landscape plan and one flower bed is starting to look real nice. We have celebrated 3 birthdays...first Amy turned 3, then Steve turned??, and today the girls are at Rachel's 6th birthday. The highlight of the weekend for Delaney has been her ballet performances in Penticton. Ballet Kelowna was in Penticton on Sunday and Delaney's ballet class was invited to be one of the groups to perform. Rehearsal was Saturday afternoon with 2 performances Sunday one at 2pm and the other at 730pm. Needless to say last night was a late one. Her group did awesome and were the youngest ones to dance. Her group has been dancing together since they were just 3yrs old and they all are mature beyond their years. It was a great experience to dance on a larger stage and to observe the professional dancers do their dances. I took these few photos before we left yesterday. She is a beauty if I do say so myself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Beautiful pictures Heidi- sounds like a busy time, but fun. good for Delaney to be so enthused about something like Dance.What a great experience too to get to go on the big stage :)
I love those pictures. I've taken quite a few dance-show dress-up shots for my little sisters (and had tehm done for myself, too). Good fun! They are great memories!
SO Pretty!
Delaney is a beautiful little ballerina! You must be very proud.
she sure is!
You're gonna have to beat the boys off her when she's older. So pretty!
Oh wow...beautiful!
Post a Comment