I recently came across a blog of a mom of triplets who's posts I have really enjoyed. One of her recent posts was a definition of motherhood. I don't know if she wrote it or found it somewhere but here it is.....
Motherhood Is...
A ministry that requires life-altering sacrifice.
A kinship with women that cannot be described, only experienced.
The toughest job you'll ever have.
Challenging but rewarding.
Simultaneously humbling, exhausting, frightening and fufilling.
Heart-wrenching,
Entertaining,
Overwhelming.
Happy Mother's Day everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Thanks for stopping by to visit. Your girls are precious. Nice to "meet" you! Hope your mothers' day was wonderful!
Happy Mothersday to you. Looking forward to spending the day with you tomorrow. Yeah!!!
What a great post heidi :)
Hey,
I have been keeping up with your blog. I love the new layout, I have to do something different with mine.
Kelly
Post a Comment