Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Avery's smile



It is hard to wipe the perma smile off of Avery's face since she got her glasses. If I would have known that this is all it took to get pictures of her smiling I would have got her glasses long ago. Everywhere we go she is so excited to show everyone she knows her new glasses. I can't believe how much her look has changed. I catch myself several times a day just starring at her and discovering her little face again and again. Such a look of sophistication. I have to remind myself that she is still only four years old, a preschooler, a little girl. She is so sweet and loving and truly a joy to have in our family.

3 comments:

Angella said...

She looks SO cute! I had glasses, then contacts, then laser eye surgery. Perfect sight is a blessing, no matter what form!
Angella

Christy and Dustin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Christy and Dustin said...

It's great to see your Blog Heidi. I've been enjoying getting to know different people better through thier blogs. Your girls are beautiful! I look forward to more of your postings.