Sunday, September 11, 2005

What a find!



This Saturday friends of mine held a fundraiser to raise money for the families affected by Hurricaine Katrina. A bottle drive, bake sale, lemonade stand, and kids clothing and toy sale brought in over $1800.00 for the red cross. This tent was my great find, and now, set up in the middle of my living room the kids are having a blast! I have been looking for one of these Ikea tents to replace the delapitated, ripped one that currently resides on my deck and not only did I find one at this yard sale but it only cost me 5 bucks. I am always up for a deal so how could I resist. It has one big zippered door and two other little round exits that the girls have been crawling in and out of. This living room camping is sure to be short lived though as it does block our view of the TV, and the fall premieres are starting this week.

No comments: