I have been fooling around with this blog for the last hour or so while the big black box has been babysitting Brooklyn. I am feeling a little guilty but the pink had been getting to me and it was time for a new look for fall. It takes me far longer I am sure than most to get things right. I deleted my blog (after backing it up) and thought I had found a template. It didn't work so once I republished my old template I realized it was the one before last. Once I found this one I copied and pasted it before deleting the old one and it actually came up a beautiful pink with brown,(my favorite colours). Unfortunately there was double of everything and the template was very mixed up. Now after many deletions, copying and pasting this is what I am left with. I don't know why my heading is crunched together but it will have to wait until next time. I really need to go rescue Brooklyn from Elmo!
On another note, Brooklyn has been in panties for 2 wks tomorrow and is finally telling me when she needs to go. Yeh Brooklyn. I am so glad because pullups just went up by $2.00!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i like it!!
:)
Post a Comment