Thursday, September 14, 2006

Needing some Advice

So I am still not completely happy with how this blog is looking. I really want a pink and brown template but can't seem to find one. Does anyone have a good, free blog template site that I could find something like this? I know it may be a tall order but I also need something fairly simple. I would love to create my own but really, do you think it is something I could manage, NOT!

5 comments:

Poetsch Family said...

When you find a good site let me know, cause I was looking the other day but got to overwelmed. It was good visiting with you this morning. Hope you had a good afternoon.

Anonymous said...

The best place to start is by looking at the links on others' sites...it can take forever :)

Lisa said...

I agree with Angella ~ that's how I found mine. Good luck!

Kelly said...

http://www.wannabegirl.org/firdamatic/

Did you try this site? You can design your own colors, etc. Just to let you know.

Vicki said...

Let me know if you find something easy (Vicki friendly) as I am getting bored with how my blog is looking. I do like the look of this, though. Nice work!