Thursday, September 14, 2006

School is on!




It is awfully quiet around here today as both Avery and Delaney are now in school. There is no arguing over toys or shows and Brooklyn isn't getting into any of there stuff. Today is Avery's first full day of kindergarten as here they do full days Tues, Thurs, and every other friday. She was so excited at bedtime last night and this morning she was up before 6:30. Delaney is excited to be able to play with Avery at recess and lunch and I am sure Avery will think it is so cool to have a big sister around. Delaney started in her regular classroom on Monday of this week and is in a grade 2/3 split. They are studying creepy crawlys and have a gecko in their class who is quite a hit. Even my girly girl has been touching him. It is all Brooklyn talks about when we drop her off or pick her up. I think Brooklyn is a little lost today without her sisters but we will soon be busy at tumble time and making play dates (coffee for mom) on our days together. I can't believe how easy it is having only one child again. It will only be a short time before I am sitting here with full days to myself. What ever will I do???

2 comments:

Poetsch Family said...

Only one at home, how great for you to be able to have some time just with her. Enjoy her.

Vicki said...

Yay! I can't even imagine. I'll have to call you for support next year when Kayla is in Kindergarten...and then I will have only one at home, too. Tim's? Shall we meet?