Thursday, December 21, 2006

Merry Christmas!




I had every intention of sending a Christmas letter out with my cards this year but as usual, time got away from me. Thank goodness I have archives on this blog. If you happen to be checking this blog as advised in your christmas card, welcome. I urge you to comment and let me know you have visited. We are all looking forward to the Christmas break. Work for both Steve and I has been crazy these past few months, and the girls are ready to have a break from school, dance, and skating lessons. Steve works his last day tomorrow and doesn't return to work until the 2nd of Jan. I unfortunately am working nights on Christmas eve but will return home Christmas morning to 3 kids and a grandma all rearing to go! My mom is spending the night before christmas and I am sure she will be responsible for early rising. Every year she is the 1st up. I am excited to have the girls open their gifts but this year I hope things don't take all morning as my bed will be calling me. I will nap for awhile and hope to wake up to the smell of a bird cooking. I then get to enjoy a week off with the family before returning to work also on the 2nd. We plan to go to Kelowna to spend boxing day at my Dad and Connie's for yet another go around of gifts for the girls. The rest of the week we will take as it comes. I do need to work on the girls to sleep in because I am not really keen on having to be up early. I am sorry this post is so lame but I have just spent the last 2 hrs wrapping presents. I figured that since I advised people to check this blog I better update it, such as it is. In case I don't have another chance before Christmas, we wish you all a very merry christmas and a happy holiday season. May you be truly blessed as you spend time with your families, remembering what chrismas is really about. All the best to all of you in the coming year.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those pics are awesome. Can't wait to spend time with you guys.

Anonymous said...

Those ARE great pictures!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

See you Sunday, hopefully :)

karen said...

Merry Christmas, Heidi and family! Hope you have a great time of rest and fun.

Vicki said...

Heidi - I wish I could have seen you! I haven't been blogging and haven't seen any of your pictures until now. WOW, your pictures are awesome! Your subjects are so beautiful (and I stand my ground that Brooklyn IS you...). Happy New Year, Heidi to you and your family:) I love being in the 3 girls club.