






So, trying to get all 3 girls posed and smiling at the same time is quite a feat! Brooklyn, being the almost 3 yr old she is, isn't quite as cooperative as she has been in the past. The picture with the toque, backpack and stuffy is how she would have been photographed in all the pictures if I hadn't bribed her with a treat. The girls weren't that keen either to do photos. Thank goodness I am not paying someone to do them. No matter how I set my camera I still am not able to get photos like Christy's, and that frustrates me. My goal for the new year is to take a course. So here are a few of my santa baby pics from today.
3 comments:
I think your photos turned out great :)
Those photos are awesome. I can;t believe how much the girls have grown. I enjoyed our time together today. Have a great Christmas. Can't wait to get together next week.
Hi Heidi- I will send you a great website on altering the letters. i thought you of all people would have already done it, you being such a crafty girl! memories and More has a great sale on this week-
Happy New Year-
Post a Comment