Thursday, December 28, 2006

Snow Much Fun!







Yesterday the girls couldn't wait to help Steve shovel the driveway after yet another large dump of snow. Sadly, this was Brooklyn's first adventure in the snow this year. That being partly my fault as I am just not an outdoorsy kinda girl. I would much rather be inside where it is warm, drinking coffee and eating forbidden treats. Brooklyn wasn't so keen on wearing the snow pants, but after ten minutes of crying, she did consent and had a blast once outside. Avery always enjoys playing in the snow, and even Delaney, who often says she doesn't like to (must be my girl), had fun building a snowman on her own. I love taking snow pictures. Something about my girls in pink, with pink rosey cheeks.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Snow pictures ARE the best! Great ones, per usual :)

Anonymous said...

Those photos are awesome. I enjoyed our visit this week. Can't wait to spend lots of time with you at the beach this summer. You are such a great friend and i sure miss you up in Fort St John. Maybe you and Steve can get a transfer to Fort St John (lol). Thanks again for the visit. Talk to you next week.

Anonymous said...

I don't know what you're talking about! Your pictures are BEAUTIFUL! I love the ones you did with the black backdrop.

Jen F said...

I agree the pics are beautiful - as are your girls. Its neat to see how different they all look from eachother - each is very unique. Thanks soooo much for finding that cream for Katie on Christmas eve - thank goodness for friends in high places! She is all cleared up and feeling great now. Merry Christmas

Vicki said...

SO beautiful. I wish you could come here and take pictures of my girls:)