I have been busy crafting these days. Not quite scrapbooking, as the thought of the magnitude that is involved to do that is just too overwhelming. I am happy though with starting projects that can actually be completed in a relatively short amount of time. I have always had trouble with big projects because I am of the species that isn't satisfied until things are complete. Monday, Avery, Brooklyn and I trekked out to Kelowna with my main goal to go to Michael's and check out their sales. Fortunately this was a sale flyer week as they only have sales every other week. (That is usually the week I end up going, and leaving empty handed.) I found some cute unfinished wooden frames for only $1.50 that I was excited to alter. This is the finished product. I chose these colors in particular as I wanted to find something to compliment the colours in Delaney's room. She loves it! I had to alter the photo to black and white as red and black just wouldn't do. I also bought the mod podge in matte finish this time. The rest of my week has been spent on another little craft project. Since I am giving it as a gift this weekend you will have to wait and see it early next week. I am on a roll! Now, if I could only get into doing my scrapbooks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Gorgeous as usual. The colors are so inspiring. Love them. You are such a craft goddess. Dont you love Mod Podge??
I don't have a creative bone in my body and envy anyone who does. I love the picture frame...May have to try doing that with my kids.
That looks awesome. i am so impressed. I love the paper and the picture as well. I keep telling you that you are very talented. You go girl. Have a great weekend.
Your new crafting projects are beautiful! And I like the idea of projects you can complete in a short amount of time vs. a scrapbook. A year and a half later, I'm still working on our wedding! ps. love the new look!
That is beautiful! We should get together for a stamping/crafting/scrapbooking night :)
The picture frame is great, the picture you have in it is great...you are talented! I really like the paper, too.
Post a Comment