Thursday, January 11, 2007
National de-Lurking week!
Well, it seems that this week is for de-lurking, meaning if you read this blog you are to come clean and leave a comment. Now, I am sure I won't have nearly as many comments as some of the blogs I love to read,(Amanda 54 comments, Angella 33, and so on) but I do know (via my statcounter) that there are readers who never leave their mark. You know who you are. For all of you in blog land, I wan't to know who you are. That is my challange to you. Plus, if I don't get any comments I might just have to wallow in self pity!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
19 comments:
Hi Heidi-
so I am not a lurker, but thought I'd start you off. I also have a stat counter on my blog and wonder who these people are that keep coming back to my blog but never comment. It will be interesting to see.
I'm not a lurker either, but I'm inspired to post an invitation to de-lurk too!
I'm no lurker. Hi!!
I guess I am BUSTED. Yes I am a lurker!!!
I am no lurker...but wanted you to know that regardless of how many comments you get, you don't need t wallow in self pity!!
Hi,
I am here too! I love what you did with Avery's letters. I wish I was artistic. Jen got the gene.
Just wanted to let you know (of course, you already do) that I read your blog, and enjoy it very much!
I don't comment much so I guess I am a lurker
Hi, we're just browsing from Jolanda's Blog. We feel older than most bloggers too. We're at nigeldyer.blogspot.com
Big fan of the Mvkelvey's over here!
Hi heidi , not really a lurker cause i do leave the odd comment but i do enjoy reading your blog. how do i get a stat counter? i would love to know how many people read my blog as i dont get many comments.... self pity now... lol
You know I constantly read your blog. I love reading your blog and seeing pictures of your beautiful girls. Keep taking pics and posting. Talk to you soon.
Hey Heidi! I check in every so often. :)
No wallowing! I check in and LOVE your photos of the girls. You will always be my favourite labour and delivery nurse/blogger. :)
Heidi- when I saw this template (and another gorgeous flowered one) I thought of you. It is perfect and suits you to a T. I love it. It is nice to change things up once in a while. have a good day.
I couldn't find my comment, and then I noticed it was one of the anonymus ones. That is so weird. Nice chatting with you last night. have a great day.
I love the new look...when my new coputer gets here (its in Calgary ..or so the trakcing thing says) you'll have to show me how to do it!!
Very nice Heidi. Sign me up for a BLOG lesson as well
Hi Heidi! Your letters turned out SO cute! I bet they look great in her room :)
Post a Comment