


Delaney, I find it hard to believe that today is the last day you will be six. Thinking back to this time seven years ago, I spent the day helping grandma move into her new place, not ever imagining that you would make your entry into the world the very next day. I thought I had at least a week left as the doctor had told me just that morning that there were no signs that said otherwise. Tomorrow on St. Patrick's day my first born will be seven.(it makes me feel so old) I am so proud of the beautiful, caring, thoughtful little girl you have become. You bring so much joy to our lives and we are so very proud of you.
4 comments:
Such a beautiful girl! Actually, they all are!
And I love Brooklyn's pigtails...they make her look so girly girly :)
Happy Birthday!
Happy Belated Birthday. Glad your party went good.
Happy Birthday Delaney! Hope your day was wonderful, and we all wish you a terrific year being SEVEN!! Happy seven years of being parents Heidi & Steve. (and Delaney, Megan misses seeing you at recess! You always made her feel important by talking to her!! )
Post a Comment