Sunday, March 05, 2006

Brooklyn's Pretties



Today was the first day Grandma was successful puting pretties(ponies) in Brooklyn's hair. There has been resistance to this, along with many other things, including using the potty, but maybe the trend is changing. Only a few days ago were we able to have her bangs cut and a barrette in, and now this, yeh! Brooklyn has always been a little lacking in the hair department on top but recently it has been growing and growing. I can't believe how having her hair in pony tails takes the rest of her babyness away. She looks so much like a little girl, and I am not ready for her to get any more grown up. It wasn't easy though to get a good picture that actually did them justice so I resorted to bribery with a cookie. As you can see she has it shoved almost whole into her mouth, but I did get the pony picture!

5 comments:

karen said...

How cute is she?!?! Love the pretties, they make her look like such a little girl!

Angella said...

She TOTALLY looks like a grown-up little girl! :)

Poetsch Family said...

She does not look like little brooklyn anymore. She is looks like a big girl. I can't believe it. Tessa can't wait to see you guys on Wednesday. She is ready to share her cheesies with her buddies, since that is pretty much all the that matters when they are 2.

Vicki said...

She looks great with 'pretties' in her hair. So cute! I saw her baby picture at the doctors office the other day. She's come a long way, but she'll ALWAYS be your baby!

Christy and Dustin said...

DOing the hair does wonders doesn't it? Megan too looks so much older when I do her hair.