Thursday, April 27, 2006

Slackin'


Okanagan Beach, Easter Monday

So Avery!

Easter morning

A Dora cake of course

I am Two!


In case you haven't noticed, I have been slacking in the blog department. Lots has happened that I could blog about but since writing isn't my strength, just the thought sometimes of sitting down to create something blog worthy is exhausting. My last post was Brooklyn's birthday, and I do have some cute birthday pics. Then it was easter (which I worked). The last week or so has seen Avery perfecting the art of 2 wheel riding, which I might add, she has mastered. Last Sunday we all went on our first family bike ride. Brooklyn sat in the baby seat on Steve's bike and the girls and I rode our bikes. Now this was by no means great exercise for me but we had so much fun. It is just the beginning to how much easier our lives are becoming now that the kids are at the ages they are at. I am at ease now with the fact Brooklyn is no longer a little baby, and am really enjoying seeing the little girl emerge. It constantly amazes me how her vocabulary is growing, and I love listening to her little voice as she sings. Here are a few new pictures, taken in the last couple of weeks.

2 comments:

K said...

Heidi- your girls look adorable as usual. Isnt it nice to see them out back at the lake? I love it!

Angella said...

You have beautiful girls...and family bike rides are a great thing :)