Wednesday, April 05, 2006

I Love It!!!!!!!!!!!!







I have been thinking about it for a long time and finally did it. I bought the Digital Rebel XT! I love it, I love it, I love it! Did I mention, I love it! I will love it more when it is completely paid for but until then I will enjoy its daily use. This morning we went down to peach orchard beach park so the kids could play and of course I used this as my first opportunity to play around with the camera. Not having finished the manual yet I did take most of the pics on automatic setting and they turned out great. I am so used to having to edit my pics on my point and shoot that it is cool to see pictures that are perfect and need no editing. I love that there is no delay and that I no longer will miss shots as the camera is deciding to take a picture. I am sure I will post more now because I will have so many more pictures to show. A girl I know who is a photographer has a zoom lens she is selling. It has only been used a few times so I hope to be able to get it soon. Here are a few of the shots from today!

4 comments:

karen said...

I'm starting to get the feeling that I need to join this fancy camera club. In my heart I'm there, just need the $$!!
Great pictures, can't wait to see more!

Angella said...

Yay!! You got it! Doesn't it ROCK?
Great pictures!!

Christy and Dustin said...

Oh the camera love! I'm feelin it here too.

Vicki said...

BEAUTIFUL!