Friday, April 28, 2006
I could get used to this!
The weather that is. Spring is my favorite time of year and I am glad it is finally here. I think it hit something like 22 degrees today. I could handle these temperatures year round. Anything over about 27 is too hot, and under 20 is too cool. This is just perfect. Tomorrow is soccer for the girls with team pictures and of course our beautiful sun is supposed to take a break and make way for rain. Let's hope the weather channel is wrong!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I totally agree with you about the weather. Our soccer pictures were supposed to be last Saturday, too but nobody from the team (including our coaches) were available. Our actual soccer days are Monday and Wednesdays so it's beyond me why they would schedule a picture for Saturday. It rained here. Hope things went better for you there!
Before we know it, it will be UNBEARABLY hot! All the more reason to jump in the lake :)
Sweet template - good work!!
I'm loving the weather too! :)
Mmmm...summer heat. Bring it on!
By the way, my new blog url is storiesoncd.blogspot.com.
Just for the sake of anonimity.
Post a Comment