



Our Saturday mornings we find ourselves running between soccer games. Delaney and Avery both decided the day before soccer started that they wanted to play and I am so glad I agreed. It starts at 1015 which on our only day to be home in the morning really isn't too bad. A quick stop at Timmy's and we are good to go. Both girls happen to be on the red team in their age group which as a scrapbooker makes for good photo opportunities. Avery spends most of her time running with a smile plastered on her red little face. Delaney loves to run although would rather run beside the person with the ball then actually intervene to get the ball. All in all they have a great time, and I am happy they are getting active. Brooklyn loves to watch and because the girls play at exact opposite ends of the field, she also gets her exercise running between the two. I recently picked up my zoom lens so these are the first attempts at action shots.
1 comment:
Skating, soccer, dance...these girls are awesome!
Post a Comment