Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Feels like Summer!





I always find May to be a funny month. It is not uncommon to have it be extremely cool one day and then completely blazin hot the next. Today happens to be the blazin' hot! I am so very happy to see the sun but I am kind of a wimp when it comes to the heat. I have grown up in the Okanagan and really should be used to the climate but I am happy sitting here on the computer in the air conditioned comfort of my home. I don't know how we lived in this house for 8 yrs without it. I have enjoyed some sun today, wearing one of my new bathing suits. I even washed the van which my husband will be amazed. The girls are enjoying the weather, and Avery is especially pleased that she can now wear her bathing suit outside. At least once a week since last summer she has made the comment "I wish it was summer!" We had the Ariel sprinkler out the past couple of days and Brooklyn has had a blast. I am not sure if the water park is open yet at Lakawana, but tomorrow morning I think we will venture to check it out. These were also taken with my zoom. So nice to be able to capture candids without being right in the kids faces.

4 comments:

Vicki said...

I am so glad you posted again! The pictures are awesome! I think Meg has the same bathing suit as Delaney. Ummm, enjoy that A/C as we had central air last year and I will be delivering a baby in August...no cool air to be seen in this new house (and no venting system to allow it:(

Sorry I missed you when I was in town, maybe we can all do a giant Lakawana play date next time. When are YOU coming to shop???

Angella said...

Sweet pictures! Isn't the zoom fantastic??? I use it more than the regular lens!
:)

karen said...

awesome pictures!!

Poetsch Family said...

I like the pics. Your girls are so beautiful. Can't wait to hang out at the beach all summer with you guys.