Wednesday, May 31, 2006
Changed plans
The sun is out, a beautiful park day, and what am I doing but holding a bowl for Brooklyn to barf in. That's right. I awoke at 2 am to her calling me. I for a moment thought I had heard her only in my dream but it is a good thing I decided to get up to check on her. Things continued throught the night with every 15 min barfs. Poor little thing has nothing left to come up. I did wake Steve finally at 530 in hopes of getting at least 1 hr of sleep before he had to go to work. Brooklyn has now just finished some cheerios and a glass of water. I wonder how long until I see it again. Yuck. Avery begged to go next door to play. I don't blame her. I hope a good barf free nap is in store for us this afternoon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We were wondering where you were! Hope the barfing is over!
Great pictures! You'll be giving lessons soon :)
Aww, hope she feels better soon. Wasn't she sick recently? Poor thing, its just not fair to be sick on any day let alone a beautiful sunny one:(
Post a Comment