Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Their wish

My girls finally got their wish. We are now the owners of a Dolfino 15ft pool. We just couldn't pass up the deal at Crappy tire giving $100.00 off. It is the pool with the steel frame, not the blow up ring and is 4ft deep. Their excitement did dissipate a little when we told them it is for next year. It is too late in the season and with 2 more getaways planned it would be a lot of work for little use. I imagine I will be hearing "I wish it was summer," from Avery even more this winter with the anticipation of our pool come next summer. Until then they will have to admire the box in the garage.

2 comments:

Angella said...

Yay for a pool!

Vicki said...

ooh, can we come for a pool party next year? I promise I'll be a good guest!