




I love being the mother to three beautiful girls but I struggle with having enough quality time with each one individually. There is always so much to do and I have to admit I am not that great of "player". Today Delaney is at school, Avery is at playschool and Brooklyn and I have some alone time. It doesn't take that much to amuse her so I thought I would bring out my camera and do some candid shots. I feel bad that I haven't really taken any pictures since Christmas. Brooklyn is now 21 months old and I can't believe how much a little girl she is. The babyness is truly gone and she tries harder everyday to keep up to her sisters. She is becoming such a ham and loves to perform and it is hard to take her picture as she always wants to see. Here are a few new ones of her. I love that we get to spend some mornings just the two of us.
4 comments:
Nice Pics. I love black and white.
It is so nice to be able to spend time together (one on one). You know they miss their sisters, but are happy to have mommy all to themselves.
She's such a cutie! Nathan & I have been enjoying our alone time while Graham's at Puddle Jumpers.
:)
I know what you mean about quality individual time (and I only have two to split my time between, and I stay at home!). Love the pictures, she's a definate mommy look-alike. Lucky girl!
Her hair is getting So long! We should have a playdate sometime with Brooke and Megan.
Post a Comment