Friday, January 27, 2006

Brooklyn is back

Brooklyn is almost back to her old self. Nothing like a 4 1/2 hr nap yesterday and 12 hrs at night to heal a sick little tummy. Thankfully there were no more barfing episodes. Last night around 5:00 she wandered to the kitchen, grabbed her "beeb"(bib) and kept saying "huny, huny" which I interpreted as hungry. She hadn't eaten anything since supper the night before. So a peanut butter and banana sandwich did the trick and she has been good as new ever since. I pray that this was an isolated case and none of us will succumb to the barfing bug!

2 comments:

Amanda Brown said...

Glad that she's back to feeling like her sweet little self again. Stories about litres of barf like this make me scared about being a mom! :)

Angella said...

What I wouldn't give for a 4 1/2 hour nap...
Glad she's better :)