Friday, January 20, 2006

Sisterly Love

Delaney can be such a sweetie! Avery has been wimpering for the last hour at least because Delaney is going bowling tonight with her little friends to celebrate a birthday. Avery is so sad and figures that we should be planning something for her to do. Sounds logical in a 4 yr old little mind. All the crying was getting to Delaney but she proceeded to draw a cute picture with hearts on it for Avery. The note included read this: To Avery, I love you. I am sorry you can't come to the party. Love Delaney. Now if that isn't sisterly love. It makes my heart swell with joy.

2 comments:

Poetsch Family said...

That is way too cute. I love it when they do stuff like that straight from the heart. Just to make her sister feel better and without trying to impress you guys. What a good girl.
You know you are doing a good job raising your girls, when that stuff happens.

Angella said...

SO cute! Graham calls Nathan "My Nathan"
:)