Sunday, June 18, 2006

Feels like Mother's Day






Brooklyn is down for a nap and Steve has taken the girls to the movies to see Cars, and that means I have at least 2 hrs of solitude. Now, that sounds more like the makings of a "Mother's day" to me! There is so much that I could do, but I think I will choose to just do nothing. I have some more pictures to post of my in home photo shoot. I wanted to keep them a secret until today because I had some enlarged and framed for Steve for Father's day. I was so worried yesterday that he would have seen them on Picasa as he had downloaded some pics that he took, but he assures me he didn't get a peek at them. I picked them up from London drugs yesterday and it has been very hard not to show him. I am so pleased at how they turned out.

5 comments:

karen said...

GREAT pictures!!

Vicki said...

Wow, they're beautiful (the girls AND the pictures). I had the same kind of day...Dono took the girls to see cars, too!!

Angella said...

They ARE great pictures!

And THANKS for showing me how to take B&W on my camera :)

wandi said...

Fantasic photos. Your girls are beautiful. I'm Jens motherinlaw. I hope you don't mind me checking in to your blog.

Poetsch Family said...

Ok, those are awesome. Way to go.