Friday, June 30, 2006

Well on her way

I can't believe the difference one week can make on the potty front. For the last 3 days Brooklyn has had a dry pull up all day, except for nap time. She is happily using the "big potty" aka toilet and isn't even fighting my every 20 min question,"do you have to go pee?" We are transporting her little potty with us out in the yard and even took it to sunoka beach tonight. It will be our companion for the summer I guess as it is handy to have a potty near by when we are out and about. I may even be brave enough to go with big girl panties next week on my week off. I am so proud of you Brooklyn!

3 comments:

Vicki said...

Good job, Brooklyn! That's great. Keep up the good work!!!

Poetsch Family said...

Way to go Brooklyn. Tessa is so proud of you.

Angella said...

Good job Brooklyn!

And Mommy!

:)