Thursday, June 15, 2006

Photo Shoot





In my new scrapbooking magazine this month there is a section on photography which inspired me to try and do a photo shoot in my living room. With Brooklyn napping, I persuaded Avery and her friend Rachel to be my subjects. After ironing a black sheet and hanging it over my fireplace we started shooting. Avery loves taking pictures but isn't too natural looking when being photographed. The pictures of Rachel turned out great. I still have to work on the right settings as quite a few of my 42 pictures taken did have a degree of blurring to them. The exposure for the most part was right but I don't know why the focus wasn't great. Back to the books I guess. Here are a few from this afternoon. I have left my backdrop up in case Delaney and Brooklyn want to pose.

8 comments:

K said...

Hokey Dinah!!

These photos are amazing!!! I may hire you soon to do a photo shoot of our kids! gorgeous! Let me know if you'd be interested.

Angella said...

They look fantastic! Start charging :)

Amanda Brown said...

What a great idea! Awesome pictures and I'm sure the girls will always remember their modelling debut. :)

Vicki said...

Nice work! It's nice to see Rachel, too!!!

Jen said...

Great pics! Really cute girls

karen said...

Those are really great pictures!!

(I meant to come up and visit the other day, but darn it, I had to actually WORK!!) :)

wandi said...

I just love black and white photos. Your photos are wonderful.

Poetsch Family said...

Very nice. I am very impressed.