Monday, June 12, 2006

So many pictures, so little time!







I love to take pictures and therefore have literally hundreds of photos, mostly of the girls. I also love to scrapbook, and the main reason I take so many pictures is that I have such high hopes of scrapbooking them. Since I have gone digital, I tend to only print out those photos I wish to scrapbook, but lately I am finding that I have so many pictures and no time to create pages with them. I think the main reason I tend to not to scrapbook at home is the simple fact I don't have a place other than my kitchen in which to do so. This means that in order to scrapbook I have to bring all my supplies out and then put them away after. This in itself hinders my desire. How cool would it be to have a dedicated scrap space in which to create, make a mess, and be able to stop half way through and not worry about anything getting disrupted! In my dreams! Until then I will have to be happy to scrap at Memories, when I get the chance. It has been quite awhile since I had that opportunity, but these are few pages I did at the last crop. My goal today was to sit at the computer and try to do the journalling for these pages but I am having a writers block(which is very common, thus no journalling is done for any of these pages). Better luck next time.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh, so jealous! They look fantastic, and as you say, who can find the time? You've done well with the time you have.

Poetsch Family said...

Nice Job. We need to get together and plan a scrapbooking night. The layouts look really awesome.

Vicki said...

Your pages look awesome. The girls must love looking at them.

Oh and to answer your question: August 27 (but both of my girls came early by at least a week).

Angella said...

Those look fantastic!

You have a talent :)

karen said...

Those are really beautiful pages, and how special for you and the girls to have as they get older. Very cool!