

Today was Avery's last day at playschool so instead of regular class we all met down at Powell Beach for a bike day, followed by a ride to Mrs. B's for treats. The kids had great fun playing with the parachute but Avery had the most fun riding her bike, which she got to decorate. I have a hard time believing that Avery is going to be going to kindergarten. It seems like only yesterday we were having Delaney's bike day. Everyone received a diploma, music book (with all the songs they learned all year), a picture book of all their classmates, and a scrapbook of art and pictures from all of their field trips. It has been a special year at playschool for Avery and I know she is going to miss it. I hope June is nice as I think we will need to spend lots of time at the park to prevent Avery from getting bored.
4 comments:
Yay, Avery! It was only last year that we did the same thing with Megan's preschool class. So exciting that Avery will be starting Kindergarten:)
I was going to say the same thing Vicki said. It was only last year that we were there. And now Vayda will be starting Grade 1. AHHHHHH
Wow! And Graham will be in the Playschool next year.
I can't believe she'll be in Kindergarten!
Hi Heidi! I didn't know how where to e-mail you at but I wanted to let you know I added you to my links if that's okay. Take care!
Post a Comment