Monday, April 30, 2007
Let the sickness stop at one!
Yesterday Avery woke up with tummy ache. For Avery to be sidelined from her busy life she really has to not be feeling well. She even went so far as to try and get ready for church, but the next time I saw her she was curled up on the couch, still in her pjamas. She really is sick. There was a b-day party to go to yesterday afternoon but thankfully for Avery it was cancelled. The birthday girl was barfing. Avery and Ally spent all day Friday together. This am Avery woke up very perky and even had 2 breakfasts saying " I am hungry because I didn't really eat much yesterday". Well, after we took Delaney to school she was sick. Thankfully in the bowl as she was in my bed. The rest of us are ok so far, Brooklyn has just a cold. Let's hope it stops at one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I agree :) when the sickness passes through the whole family, that is a big bummer. And it seems to take forever to get rid of. Hopefully you guys dont get it.
Aidan had a bout of nausea and dizziness the other night and we thought it was the flu but seeems to have been to many treats and too much hill rolling with Vayda. A bad combination. Have a great day-
I love the new template and banner with the girls. They are growing up so much, so fast! What dolls.
And I'll keep my fingers crossed the sickness doesn't spread like wildfire through your home. :)
Here's to no spreading of sickness. Hope everyone wakes up refreshed and feeling better than ever!
Post a Comment