Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Photo Shoot















I think I have finally figured out what the issue with lack of focus has been in my recent photo shoot experiences, my lense! Today Jolanda brought her girls over and we set up a photo studio in my living room. I decided to try my telephoto lens (75-300) just to see if the issue was infact the lense. The problem with using this lense inside is trying to get far enough back from the girls to get them all in the picture. I have Jolandas permission to post these photos as she doesn't have her computer set up. I love how these turned out. I am glad to know my photography skills weren't solely to blame for my out of focus pictures.

10 comments:

Poetsch Family said...

Those pics are awesome. I can't believe how beautiful they are. That was so much fun this afternoon. I can't wait to print them out. I am so happy to be back home. Yeah!!! I can't say it enough.

karen said...

Looks like you all had tons of fun! Great pictures too!

Jen F said...

those are great pictures - love the ones of Tessa with her head on her hand and brooklyn with her tongue out. Soooooo cute!

Kelly said...

Too cute!

Anonymous said...

Such beautiful girls, every one of them!

Angela said...

The pictures turned out great!

Anonymous said...

Great picture taking Heidi! I saw the blow ups today and the shots are awesome! It sure helps that the subjects are so cute!

Vicki said...

The pictures and the girls all look amazing!

Karyn said...

I just came back and looked at these again thinking I'd already commented! How did I not comment the last time?! Anyways, the pictures look wonderful. Your focus problems are definately fixed with this lens and your own creativity is really great. I especially like the one of Tessa with her head on her hand. Good job!

Christy and Dustin said...

Yes, tomorrow at nine.
And your pictures are awesome. It helps to have such great subjects.