
Every Saturday until the end of June we spend mornings at the soccer field. Delaney plays at 8:30 and Avery at 10:15. The early start means there isn't a day a week that we don't have to be out the door early; school all week, soccer, church(9:15). I hesitated at first but the girls really wanted to play. I remember early in the spring I asked Avery if she was wanting to play soccer this year. Her reply quite seriously was "yes, why wouldn't I!" So I am now officially a soccer mom. The girls have a blast running around kicking the ball, learning sportsmanship, and I sit, or stand and try to stay warm. Not an easy thing to do these last few weeks with cool temperatures and wind. Thank goodness for my tim's coffee and the many pee breaks at the swimming pool to warm up. It was picture day this weekend so here are a few I took (over the shoulder of the photographer) We will see whose are better!
No comments:
Post a Comment