




Most of the time we are a fairly serious bunch but yesterday my Grandma gave Brooklyn these funny glasses and we couldn't help be a little goofy. Avery is not going to be too happy with me as when I told her I was going to put these on the blog she said no. Her's has to be the cutest of all so sorry Avery but I just had to! Delaney has no trouble being goofy these days. It must have something to do with being in grade one because she is always making funny faces and saying silly things. Brooklyn is following along with the silliness. For the longest time we called her the joker and if we asked if she was a joker she would always nod. Steve on the other hand isn't as goofy but I did catch him at a weak moment. And yes, Avery took this picture of me too.
2 comments:
You guys are too funny. I love the pictures. Sounds like you had a great family evening last night.
It's moments like these that you'll be able to reflect back on with a huge smile. Ah, the joys of being goofy. You guys look great!
Post a Comment