



This I think is the earliest ever that we have put up our Christmas tree. We went back to our nice artificial tree this year and so I don't mind having it up a little early. Steve and I were both off this weekend so thought we had better take advantage of the time and decorate. The girls were so eager to get out the decorations and couldn't wait for the lights to be on the tree so they could decorate. We have compromised a little as I really like the look of a more formal tree in the living room with gold and cranberry coloured balls and bows. The girls want the cute kids ornaments so last year we bought them their own little tree for their room and let them go crazy with what ever they want to put on it. ( There are also a few kids decorations on our living room tree). So with the Christmas music on to help get us into the Christmas spirit we got all of our living room decorated. For those who have just read my previous post, this picture of Brooklyn playing with the Christmas balls is what precipitated the tantrum. It was partially my fault as I thought it would make a cute picture her playing with the tree but when I stopped her she was less than impressed. Sorry kiddo, but it was for the sake of the photo!
No comments:
Post a Comment