Saturday, December 03, 2005
Girls Day Out
Today Anita and I had our annual girls Christmas shopping trip to Kelowna sans kids. As we shopped there were many a family dragging whining, crying children from store to store. I felt somewhat sorry for them but happy for us that our kids were at home! We started out bright and early and after a quick stop at Memories and More (scrapbook store) we were off to battle the crowds at Costco, Walmart, Homesense, Super Store, and the Mall. It seems as though everyone from Summerland/Penticton had the same idea, as we did run into many people we knew. I have to say that both of us were very successful in our endevours to start and almost complete our Christmas shopping in one day. It still doesn't seem like it should be December already. Only 22 more sleeps until Christmas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment