Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Oh the temper!



We talk about it, we blog about it, and sometimes we cry about it, yes, the temper of an almost 2 yr old. I have found that by having three children the terrible two's start way before the second birthday. About 18 months to be exact and carry on until at least 26months. Brooklyn is generally a very happy kid but there is definately no "go lucky" about her. She has her own ideas of how and when things should happen and if anything deviates from her said ideas than this is the beautiful sight I get. Flat on the floor, mouth wide open, screeching so loud I am surprised my windows have no cracks. On occaison there is flailing of legs, or banging of head on floor but mostly just alot of noise. I know that this stage will pass and there will be something bigger and better waiting for me. I pray that this strength of her will, will one day be for good and get her anywhere in her life she wants to go.

2 comments:

Poetsch Family said...

I so understand. They are all too much alike. I love those pictures. I think you should scrapbook those for sure.

Angella said...

That's what I pray for Nathan...that he uses his strength for good, and not for evil
:)