

Christmas has come and gone for another year and I finally have a few minutes to sit and blog. As evidenced from everyone else's blog and lack of new posts, I am sure everyone is just as busy. As always we all got very spoiled and the kids received far more things than they could have imagined. After a late Christmas eve we actually all slept in with Brooklyn not waking until 8:45. This late start had us opening presents until well after noon. That is with several breaks mind you...breakfast, Delaney needing to have a tooth pulled,Brooklyn in meltdown mode and put down for a nap, the list goes on. I finally got to enjoy a bubble bath around 2pm with some new bath stuff I received. It was a very busy but enjoyable day with family complete with too many treats and lots of turkey. Hope everyone else had a very merry christmas and all the best for a prosperous new year! These pictures of the girls were taken before church on chrismas eve. It will have to be their christmas photo as it is the only one we have of them all dressed up.
2 comments:
The girls look beautiful! Glad to hear that you had a great Christmas!
I love that picture. YOu for sure have to scrapbook it.
Post a Comment