Thursday, December 08, 2005
I did it!
For those of you I have been whining to about not being able to figure out links on this blog as you can now see I have finally done it. Thanks to Jolanda for being patient enough to walk me step by step through the process. I have to admit, this pink template is probably the easiest to figure out for adding links so it may have to stay for awhile. I am happy to link all of my blogging buddies to my blog and look forward to reading more from everyone! Keep them posts coming!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Your blog looks great. Now you'll have to show me how to set up the guest book.
I really like the pink...and it looks so nice with the pictures of your girls!
Hi heidi- thanks for signing my GB. I think I am going to have start some sort of crafting/scrapbooking post whenever I find out new ideas etc...
Post a Comment